Tuesday, March 6, 2012

9 more days...

Woke up to snow this morning, snow in March?! I am so ready for spring! Its supposed to be sunny this afternoon and by Thursday about 55 degrees. This weather is so strange this year.
I am officially 38 weeks today. Baby girl was VERY active last night, it almost felt like she was trying to move (head down) but there just isnt a whole lot of room in there, it was a little uncomfortable... Im not sure if she was successful or not, its hard for me to tell what is a head or a butt.
I have been sleeping really well the last 2 nights, which has been sooooo nice! And both nights Madison has slept on her dog bed all night! This is very rare for her to do this, but I am a.o.k. with it, and I think this will have to be the rule until I have this baby. She of course comes up at 6:30 for a little snuggle time and to make sure Im awake so she can be fed ;) But I can handle that.
We had our pre admissions appt yesterday at the hospital for the c-section, it was really just a quick talk through of what to expect when we get there. It all seems pretty seemless, so im not too worried at all for this surgery. I think the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the recovery time. I just don't like the idea of being restricted on what I can do. But at the end of the day, I know it is all going to be worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment