Wednesday, March 7, 2012

8 more days...

7:35 a.m. Project for today is assembling a new TV/media stand we got from Ikea. I dread doing this, assembling furniture is so frustrating! We had the TV installed on the wall yesterday and now we need to get the new stand up. It will look nice once complete, so here I sit facing a bunch of pieces of particle board and screws waiting for me to piece the puzzle together. Wish me luck.

We are having our good friends, Tony and Tara and their 2 kids over for dinner tonight! Hmm... what to cook?? Im looking forward to having them over and catching up!

9:15 update: I am on step 8 of 30... ugh. and out of breath! taking a break at the moment, hoping the hubbs will come out and help on his lunch break, but until then ill do what I can.
ill update in a couple hours on the progress ;)

1:45 update: I finished the media console at 12:00, just in time for hubbs to come out and help me ;) I did have to have him come out earlier and flip it on its side for me since it was too heavy. Well after I was finished, needless to say I was exhausted, it is very tiring putting together a piece of furniture 9 months preggers. I went to lay down on the bed and ended up taking a nice nap!! Now my whole body feels sore!! :(

Ok - off to straightening up the house and getting ready for our guests for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment