Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3, 2 more days....

WOW we are getting so close!! And sooooo excited! :) We had the shower doors installed in our new bathroom yesterday and it is now a fully functioning bathroom! It is beautiful! Now I just need to do the finishing touches by decorating it... But we have been spending so much money on baby and getting ready for baby and doing all sorts of projects around the house, I will just keep it simple for now and do a little more a bit later.

Same with the rest of the house, we have done so much and decorating is where I just want to spend all my time, its like we have a blank canvas right now. We have things on the walls but they are the same pics we have have had since we moved in. I spend all day dreaming about decorating and lots of time is spent on Pinterest gathering ideas, but it all costs $$ and in reality our house is livable and the big projects are done, I will have plenty of time to do more around the house to decorate it as I want down the road.

We have some ripped carpet in the hallway of our bedroom that is being fixed tomorrow and I plan to just spend the day finishing up any last minute things that need to be done before baby gets here!

I do still need to get some containers for her stuff in the closet but will need to go to the container store for that - so I think I will do that tomorrow. We also need to pack up for the hospital.

Tonight we drop the Tahoe off for its tune up and I need to get the car in as well which I'm hoping to do tomorrow. Other than that anything else that needs to be done can be done later, we will have help around the house as my mom will be here and so will Reilly's parents.

I'm going to get a mani/pedi tonight, I'm sure it will be my last for a while :) so I'm looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment