Sunday, March 11, 2012

4 more days...

Day light savings today... we slept in late today; which was nice. We then lounged a bit in then morning and decided then to do some painting! We needed to patch some holes in the guest bathroom and paint, so Reilly did that. Then moved onto patching other holes around the house and doing some touch up paint. This then led to a Pinterest project I wanted to do; paint the inside of the pantry doors with chalkboard paint, so we did that. Its a great idea for writing down recipes or grocery list, etc... It turned out great! Just need some chalk now.

I assembled the baby swing today; Ive heard these things are great for newborns, so this is all set to go. Now I just need to set up the bassinet in our bedroom for when we get home with baby next weekend. Then finish up the nursery... need to get everything up on the walls and we should be all set!

We had our neighbors over for dinner tonight; they have 2 little ones, about 3 and 1.5 years old. Reilly cooked a delicious meal of Steelhead and Halibut and we had broccolini and couscous. I got my girl scout cookies today that I have been craving! So for dessert I had some thin mints ;)

We get our shower doors installed tomorrow afternoon and then our new master bathroom will be fully functional! I'm very excited to start using it!

The day is closely approaching that we get to meet our little girl and we couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment