Saturday, March 10, 2012

6, 5 days left....

I had full intentions of writing an update last night but got all tucked into bed before I remembered and decided Id just do it this morning ;)

Yesterday my glider arrived!! I LOVE it!! Now I need to figure out where I want it set, I think I have it in the location it will be in, but of course I would like to see what it looks like in another area in the room. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, as I would normally just have Reilly move it for me, but he threw his back out doing cross fit :( Had to go into the Dr yesterday to get some meds and confirm that is all he did. He was in so much pain on Thursday night/Friday morning. But seems to be doing a little better now, but just needs to take it easy.

He was going to go fishing today, but decided that probably wouldn't be the best idea, so we will just run some errands today - we need to go to Costco. We have our cleaning lady coming today to do a deep clean before baby arrives. This will be nice to have the house spotless and not have to worry about it once we get home from the hospital next weekend.
We are going to dinner at the Yacht Club tonight with Reilly's great Aunt Patty, which will be fun.

Last night we went over to our friends, Dan & Susy, they just had their 3rd baby girl on leap year day, Feb 29th. Her name is Lila Virginia, she is adorable! Reilly jumped right in and held her, and of course I got my share of snuggle time, she seems like a real good baby, very quiet, not a lot of fussing at all. Spending some time with a new born like that, got us even more excited to meet our little one, especially Reilly!!
We cant wait, just so curious, to see what she looks like!!! Will she have lots of hair? Will it be dark or light? Will she have light or dark eyes? Im just so excited to meet her and see her!!!
They say that if you have heartburn, it means your baby will have lots of hair... who knows, but I have definitely had bad heartburn for the last month or so. Well we only 5 more days before we get to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment